10th Anniversary Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 22, 2013 - PART 2
Editors' Lounge presents the 10th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel with Debra Kaufman and featuring Terence Curren, Michael Kammes, Dan Lebental and Mark Raudonis discussing the current state of post-production, looking at what to expect for this year's NAB and peering ahead to trends for 2013 and beyond. The event was held on Friday March 22 at Key Code Media in Burbank. Discussion breakdown below:
• Multi-screen @ 00:00
• How will multi-screen trickle down to post? @ 03:08
• App Writer as post-facility job position? @ 05:15
• The Cloud and remote editing @ 06:52
• Remote and on-set post solutions @ 08:12
• Remote editing as lifestyle choice @ 10:01
• Changing nature of traditional editing tools @ 12:15
• Will brick-and-mortar post facilities disappear? @ 14:35
• Editing tools: Thumbs up, thumbs down @ 17:21
• Happy 10th Anniversary! @ 19:27
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.