12th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 27, 2015 - PART 2
Zack Arnold, editor and founder of Fitness In Post
Terence Curren, editor/colorist and founder of AlphaDogs
Carsten Kurpanek, editor
Bernie Laramie, producer
Mark Raudonis, SVP of Post at Bunim/Murray Productions
Discussion ranged from tech talk about 4K and HDR, to more personal topics confronting editors: poor health and long work hours.
Discussion Topics - Part 2:
• Business of editing (interns) @ 02:05
• Health & Safety @ 16:50
• Q&A - Wiring infrastructure @ 28:00
• Q&A - 4K cameras @ 28:50
• Q&A - Industry working hours @ 30:56
• Q&A - I Love Lucy @ 32:35
• Q&A - Industry working hours @ 38:50
• Q&A - Education @ 41:25
• Q&A - Thinking before editing vs editing before thinking @ 44:58
• Q&A - Jumping from unscripted to scripted editing @ 45:43
• Q&A - 4K @ 49:07
• Q&A - Industry working hours @ 50:41
Click on the thumbnail to the right (above) to watch Part 1.
Scroll down to comment.