9th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 30, 2012 - PART 3
The March 2012 Editors' Lounge was the 9th year of our annual NAB discussion panel and featured guest speakers Steve Cohen, Terence Curren, Michael Kammes and, Mark Raudonis. Debra Kaufman moderated a lively discussion on post-production trends and predictions for NAB 2012. Discussion breakdown below:
• What are you looking for at NAB? @ 0:00
• Codecs?????? @ 0:59
• 10.1 audio @ 1:33
• Cloud will be big at NAB @ 3:31
• Steve is looking for tools for artists @ 6:36
• Finishing and compositing prices come down @ 9:50
• Archiving solutions @ 10:45
• How will cameras affect post, including DSLRs @ 14:13
• Digital Bolex, interesting business model @ 14:56
• The impact of low cost gear on our livelihoods @ 16:50
• How are we going to make a living in editing? @ 20:57
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.