8th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 25, 2011 - PART 1
The March 2011 Editors' Lounge was the 8th year of our annual NAB discussion panel and featured guest speakers Lucas Wilson, Terence Curren, Michael Bravin, Steve Cohen and Mark Raudonis. Debra Kaufman moderated a lively discussion on post-production trends and predictions for NAB 2011. Subjects of discussion are listed below:
• The New Final Cut Pro, as seen by Mark Raudonis @ 3:00
• What is a cord cutter? @ 10:16
• The Future of content delivery @ 11:05
• New hardware vs. user interface of NLEs @ 14:17
• Support, Apple vs. Avid @ 14:50
• The new Avid company @ 17:09
• Apple's media future @ 18:30
• Speculation on FCP X @ 18:55
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.