9th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 30, 2012 - PART 2
The March 2012 Editors' Lounge was the 9th year of our annual NAB discussion panel and featured guest speakers Steve Cohen, Terence Curren, Michael Kammes and, Mark Raudonis. Debra Kaufman moderated a lively discussion on post-production trends and predictions for NAB 2012. Discussion breakdown below:
• Mark Raudonis discusses switching to Avid from FCP @ 0:00
• Post FCP "fog", what now? @ 4:03
• How many have switched from FCP? @ 8:20
• What happens if the Mac Pro goes away? @ 9:31
• Why did Bunim / Murray Productions choose Avid over Adobe? @ 10:04
• Post Production "Ecosystems," Adobe leading? @ 10:40
• Mark on the high cost of effects packages @ 13:14
• "Snowflake workflows" from the HPA tech retreat @ 16:54
• The "Cloud" and how it applies to post @ 19:27
• 3D, is it still the big thing? @ 26:04
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.