8th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 25, 2011 - PART 4
The March 2011 Editors' Lounge was the 8th year of our annual NAB discussion panel and featured guest speakers Lucas Wilson, Terence Curren, Michael Bravin, Steve Cohen and Mark Raudonis. Debra Kaufman moderated a lively discussion on post-production trends and predictions for NAB 2011. Subjects of discussion are listed below below:
• 3D - Workflows, issues, solutions @ 0:00
• Q&A - File Based Delivery, QC @ 6:53
• Q&A - Should I learn current FCP? @ 8:03
• Q&A - Reality shows in 3D @ 8:41
• Q&A - Where is Avid Symphony? @ 10:37
• Q&A - What impact will the CALM act have? @ 12:13
• Q&A - What is Avid DS? @ 13:11
• Q&A - Where to learn 3D post @ 16:13
• Q&A - Best NLE for editing 3D @ 20:26
• Q&A - How to QC 3D @ 21:33
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.