8th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel
March 25, 2011 - PART 2
The March 2011 Editors' Lounge was the 8th year of our annual NAB discussion panel and featured guest speakers Lucas Wilson, Terence Curren, Michael Bravin, Steve Cohen and Mark Raudonis. Debra Kaufman moderated a lively discussion on post-production trends and predictions for NAB 2011. Subjects of discussion are listed below:
• New GUI (Graphical User Interface) for NLEs @ 0:08
• Lucas talks about new media @ 3:17
• Storytelling, the basics of our craft @ 5:31
• Oblong Industries, the "Minority Report" GUI @ 6:30
• Adobe, Vegas, Lightworks @ 8:17
• Avid Media Composer 5.5 @ 8:43
• Crowd-sourcing video editing @ 9:58
• The commoditization of media creation @ 11:57
• Demand Media, is it our future? @ 13:05
• The new business model for editors, producers, etc. @ 14:58
• We have to think beyond 1 screen @ 16:19
Click on the thumbnails to the right to watch additional parts of this event.
Scroll down to comment.